Top Miami Attractions
Sometimes you need a study break
With a unique blend of water sports, business, and a thriving Latin-American culture, Miami brings living to the next level
The City of Vitality and Color
Calle Ocho/Little Havana
Calle Ocho is the heart of Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood, where the scent of traditional café Cubano and fried plantains drift through the streets.
Other Popular Things to Do
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: This breathtaking 1916 villa, nestled amongst lavish gardens, houses artwork from the Italian Renaissance.
- Perez Art Museum Miami: Explore modern, contemporary, and international art with exhibitions spotlighting the cultural community of Miami.
- Wynwood Art Walk: Tour the exhilarating galleries and booming local street art.
- Speedboat Sightseeing Tour Miami: Cruise the Miami coastline and view Fisher Island celebrity homes, and other exciting sites during this 45-minute ride.
- Art Deco District: Take in the unique mansions, owned by the world’s elite.